BONNAROO 2013

June 18, 2013

(photos snapped from my instagram)

This year was our third adventure to Manchester, TN to sweat in the southern heat and listen to amazing musicians with good friends. This year did not disappoint. My favorite concert by far was Paul McCartney. I grew up listening to the Beatles so actually getting to see one live (and play Beatles hits) was definitely a highlight in my life. The experience was unbelievable and quite emotional (thank you to the lady standing next to me for the tissues!) Some other top concerts on my list were The Lumineers, Of Monsters and Men, and Empire of the Sun. It was also fun discovering bands I had never heard of before! 

The thing about big music festivals is that while its awesome to be able to wander around and see so many bands it can also be extremely exhausting. You really have to prioritize who you want to see because its very hard to rush around and try to catch a little bit of everything. 

The experience of Bonnaroo is definitely a unique one. I didn't bring my camera into the shows this year so I only have a few pictures taken with my phone. Check out the complete lineup and photos from the weekend! 


No comments :

Post a Comment