CHEERS TO ME!

June 6, 2013



This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now... (with this song playing in the background) because I GOT THE JOB!!! I'm leaving the oncology world and becoming a neonatal nurse! I've always wanted to work with tiny humans ever since I began nursing school and I finally have the opportunity to work in the NICU! I've learned so much this past year working as an oncology nurse and am so grateful for the experience... it really takes a special person to be an oncology nurse (and I have learned from MANY special people on my unit). It will be bittersweet to say goodbye to my fellow co-workers but I am so excited and ready for this change! Time to celebrate :)


Other than getting a new job we've been making some beach trips and working on planning our WEDDING (more to come on that)! So many positive things are happening right now...

(Memorial Day weekend at the beach)


ALSO Bonnaroo is in a week! This music festival is sort of an annual event for us and we are both so pumped to meet up with some good friends and listen to amazing artists!



No comments :

Post a Comment