WEDDING PLANNING

June 22, 2013

Ever since getting engaged in April we have been looking at wedding venues. The feel we want for our wedding is vintage and rustic yet chic and romantic. We knew a barn would be the perfect setting to exude that vibe and I'm so excited that we have finally booked the most amazing venue for our Vermont wedding next summer! The Round Barn in Waitsfield, Vermont is an absolute dream.

I've been putting together my wedding inspiration board on Pinterest for some time now ( I confess, it began even before there was ring on my finger... what girl hasn't?!) Here are some of my favorite inspiration photographs that really give a sense of the feel I want for the wedding.









Think mason jars, candles, wild flowers, and lace. The bridesmaids will be wearing peachy pinks and we're thinking grey for the groomsmen. Now that we have the venue booked its time to start looking into photographers, DJs and I'm sure a bunch of other things that we haven't even thought about! So far the planning process has been really fun and exciting. Oh and did I mention I FOUND THE DRESS?! Can't wait to marry my best friend next summer!






No comments :

Post a Comment